Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My First Virus in Mongolia . . .


It's been coming for days now. I'd been hoping that is was going away. I don't like being sick, like most normal people. It always start with that small tickle in the back of your throat and then slowly, ever slowly, makes the glands swell . . .

I'm kidding. I'm not going to do a whole post on the Common Cold.

This post doesn't have a theme though, sorry if you're disappointed. Upside, a few pictures!



With the cold weather in mild-force I have to dry my laundry inside. I've draped my clothes line on the roof poles around my stove.
 
 
 
A marvelous coal fire brewing in my stove. 
(No, I did not make this; a Mongolian did)


Um . . . Take 3 rings out before dumping in the bowl of coal 

This piece of coal that is bigger than my niece's face.



Is it a birthday party . . . balloons . . .  streamers ?!?!?




Nope. They're Christmas decorations!!! 'Tis the season, even in a Mongolian Hospital.
 
!!!!!!GRAPHIC PICTURE FOR MY ANIMAL LOVING FRIENDS!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last, but not least, my coworker's winter meat has arrived.
What kind is it?
There is a rather large hint in the picture.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment