I was sharing a cabin with 2 ladies (who had a lot to say from 4:30 pm-11:30 pm) and I dreamed the 2 ladies kidnapped me and took me to Disneyland in Beijing, China. While the 23 car train was roaming the parking lot looking for a parking space, I missed capturing the most AMAZING photo cause my camera was locked in my backpack. Then, to make it more disappointing, both of the ladies were extremely rude to the Pie Pizzeria delivery man, who apparently delivers pizzas on moving trains in Mongolia. I just feel that was uncalled for.
Naturally, I disliked both of them after I woke up for two completely sane reasons: 1) there is no reason in heaven or on earth to be rude to the man who brings you a pizza from the Pie Pizzeria, and 2) because we were not in Disneyland.
No comments:
Post a Comment